The most important meal of the day, is the one we forget about the most. Especially on busy mornings, breakfast is usually whatever we can get our hands on before we rush out the door. One new appliance is here to change that, and it’s called the breakfast station. These fun and innovative machines are here to help you serve up a hearty breakfast, even in a hurry.
A 3 in 1 breakfast station makes it easy to cook eggs or bacon, toast bread, and brew fresh coffee in the same adorable appliance. They’re great for small space living (tiny homes anyone?), dorms, campers, and even at the office! Let’s take a look at our top picks for best breakfast station of 2019, that are sure to turn you into a morning person.
The Nostalgia breakfast station has an adorable retro look, and comes in a stylish aqua blue color. It’s a great size for families, with plenty of space to cook a complete breakfast. If blue isn’t your thing, this unit also comes in a lovely red color.
- Multi function toaster holds up to 4 slices of bread.
- Toaster warms and bakes, and is large enough for 7 inch frozen pizza
- Removable oven tray and non stick griddle with cover for easy cleaning
- Coffee maker with 4 cup capacity
- 30 minute timer, with an automatic shut off for safety
Next, is the smaller version of the Nostlagia breakfast station. This compact appliance is ideal for a couples or individuals, with all the same convenient features of the bigger model. It’s small footprint makes it easy to move around, without taking up a lot of counter space.
- Multi-function toaster oven, holds 2 slices of toast
- Toaster also bakes, broil, toasts, and is large enough for a 6-inch pizza
- Removable non-stick griddle with glass cover and cool touch handle
- The oven has a metal tray, wire rack, crumb tray for easy cleaning
- 4 cup coffee maker, with removable water reservoir
The Elite Maxi-Matic Deluxe breakfast station is family sized, and has all the features you need to make a delicious full breakfast. It comes in a cheery red color which is sure to work up your appetite!
- Toaster oven with a four slice capacity
- Oven has removable tray and indicator light
- 4 cup coffeemaker with a Pause ‘n serve anti-drip feature and removable mesh filter
- Non stick griddle with glass lid
- 30 minute timer
The Elite deluxe breakfast station is a more compact version of the bigger model, minus some of the bells and whistles. It’s smaller scale does make it easier to store, while keeping all the features you need to make a hearty breakfast at home. If the red color isn’t right for you, it also comes in a pretty aqua blue.
- Toaster over with 4 slice capacity
- Small griddle, which is operated by the heat from the toaster oven
- Coffee maker with a 4 cup capacity, pause ‘n serve anti-drip feature, and a removable mesh filter
- 60 minute timer with auto shut-off
The Elite Maxi-Matic is an even smaller (and cuter) version of their best selling breakfast stations. It’s ideal for an individual, with the perfect amount of space to create a fabulous breakfast. It comes in a beautiful aqua blue color, as well as black, red, and white.
- Toaster oven with space for 1 slice of toast and baking tray
- 4 cup coffee maker with pause n’ serve feature and reusable filter
- 15 minute timer and indicator bell
- Small circular 6 inch griddle
The Courant breakfast hub packs all the breakfast essentials in one compact space. While it’s not as attractive as some of the other options for best breakfast station, it has all the key features you need to make a hearty breakfast!
- Toaster oven with space for 4 slices of bread
- Oven features crumb tray, baking pan, and rack
- Coffee maker has 5 cup capacity with removable water tank and filter
- 10 inch griddle pan with glass lid
- 30 minute timer with power indicator light
The Gourmia 3 in 1 breakfast station is different from all the other models listed above, but still makes a delicious breakfast! If you won’t miss the coffee maker, this handy appliance can make you a healthy meal in no time.
- 2 slice toaster with wide slots, and 7 browning options
- Frying surface for cooking eggs and bacon
- Tray with lid to steam veggies or poach eggs
- Includes small spatula for frying surface
The Best Breakfast Station of 2019?
Thanks for reading out best breakfast station review, and we hope you enjoy cooking up the most important meal of the day!